Darlot Regional Hub
Red 5’s exploration strategy at Darlot is aimed at establishing the project as a stand-alone mining and processing hub, with a five to ten-year mine life assuming no ongoing contribution of ore from King of the Hills.
To deliver on this goal, the Company has three workstreams underway to extend the mine life at Darlot.
Underground and surface drilling programs to extend the Darlot Mineral Resource
- Extending existing Resources, including identifying mineable remnants
- Step-out underground exploration using HiSeis 3D seismic data
- Resource extension drilling underway
- 31,000m of UG drilling in FY 2020
- 11,000m of surface drilling in FY 2020
Regional targets within economic trucking distance of Darlot mill
( click to enlarge image )
Red 5 is assessing opportunities to acquire additional deposits that lie within the economic trucking distance of the Darlot mill.
Recent acquisitions include the Ockerburry Hill Project, the Great Western deposit and the nearby Cables and Mission deposits.