Our Value Proposition
Red 5 Limited (ASX: RED) is an ASX-listed gold mining company that is positioned as a major growth opportunity on the ASX – a gold producer delivering stable, profitable production of approximately 62-72kozpa to producing over 200kozpa in FY23 and beyond. The construction and ramp up of the 4.7Mtpa King of the Hills Project provides a clear pathway to becoming an Australian mid-tier gold producer within the next 12 months. First gold is expected in the June Quarter 2022.
Red 5 has a strong balance sheet, a Tier 1 project finance debt facility (with Macquarie, BNP Paribas and HSBC) and has recently completed the US$55 million sale of the Siana Gold Mine.
Headquartered in Perth, Western Australia, the Company owns 100% of the Darlot and King of the Hills Gold Mines in the Eastern Goldfields region of Western Australia.
WHY INVEST IN RED 5?
- Construction of a stand-alone bulk open pit and underground mining and processing operation at King of the Hills – 4.1Moz Resource and growing
- Australia's next major gold mine is expected to produce first gold in June Quarter 2022
- Located in one of the world’s most attractive gold regions
- Extensive exploration potential at both Darlot and King of the Hills
- Experienced Board and Management team with a unique project development skillset
PRIMARY STOCK EXCHANGE LISTING / INDICES
ASX (stock code: RED)
ISSUED SHARE CAPITAL
2,356,360,652 ordinary shares