Our Value Proposition
Red 5 Limited (ASX: RED) is an ASX-listed gold exploration and mining company that is positioned within an increasingly unique space on the ASX – a gold producer delivering strong, profitable production of approximately 70kozpa, with a clear pathway to becoming an Australian mid-tier gold producer within the next 12 months.
Headquartered in Perth, Western Australia, the Company owns 100% of the Darlot and King of the Hills Gold Mines in the Eastern Goldfields region of Western Australia, as well as interests in the Siana Gold Project in the Philippines (a divestment of Siana was announced on 29 July 2021).
Red 5 has a strong balance sheet, a Tier 1 project finance debt facility (with Macquarie, BNP Paribas and HSBC) and is delivering positive cash flow to fund its ongoing exploration and growth programs.
WHY INVEST IN RED 5?
- Construction of a stand-alone bulk open pit and underground mining and processing operation at King of the Hills – 4.1Moz Resource and growing
- Australia's next major gold mine is expected to produce first gold in June Quarter 2022
- Located in one of the world’s most attractive gold regions
- Extensive exploration potential at both Darlot and King of the Hills
- Experienced Board and Management team with a unique project development skillset
PRIMARY STOCK EXCHANGE LISTING / INDICES
ASX (stock code: RED)
ISSUED SHARE CAPITAL
2,356,033,296 ordinary shares